irish i may

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A May Daybook



JUST FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sound of the boys on the tennis courts

I am thinking... about our summer plans 



I am hoping... we will visit the East Coast with the kids this summer

I am thankful...for my daughters's softball team: thanks girls for welcoming the "new kid"!

In the kitchen...Linguine with bread crumbs and swiss chard

I am wearing...yoga pants and a Yankees t-shirt

I am creating...crocheted potholders and dish cloths

I am going...
to the pool with the kids this weekend 

I am wondering...
when the day lilies I ordered online will arrive


I am reading...The Normal Christian Worker by Watchman Nee

I am looking forward to...the end of the school year: May 25th!

I am learning... little by little how to be a better teacher

I am praying for... my older daughter as she finishes Finals Week

A favorite quote for today... Unbeing dead isn't being alive.― e. e. Cummings


One of my favorite things... my vegetable garden.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Activities Banquet, plant the eggplant, Mother's Day



A Peek inside my day...my gardenias are in bloom. 






Thank you Peggy for 

No comments:

Post a Comment