Just for fun I am joining in on this with my friend Alicia.
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
4. How do you pamper yourself?
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
1. No. A friend in college tried to teach me with some limited success, but 20 years later nothing has stuck. She was from Columbia and she said I drove like a real Ace, which she pronounced as from the Spanish something like Ass.
2. Can't? Nothing that I can think of. I haven't tried insects or brains, though. One of those may be a future #1 . There are certainly things I don't seek out, though.
3. Yes! Thin Mints are my favorite, although the troops are evenly divided between those and Samoas (or Caramel de-lites or what ever they are calling them).
4. Not much, really. I will treat myself to coffee while I am out doing errands and I do like a nice hot bath occasionally. I especially like them if we are on vacation and I have access to a Jacuzzi tub. That is a luxury that I enjoy thoroughly knowing that I have both unlimited hot water and someone else to clean it!
5. Aside from Betty already being a nickname, only the further shortening to Bet, which is only used by my husband, brother and a few friends who go back a-ways. My husband does have a few pet names for me which he has called me since we were dating, but I don't think I will say what those are!
For more Five Question Friday Fun join Sarah at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/